Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered three of these keys thinking I would save some money getting replacement keys for my 2006 Honda Civic. They arrived in bags with the logos of an American key manufacturer. It took a month and many phone calls to get around to finding someone to program them. Only the dealer would program them for a flat charge of $105. After the keys were cut the dealer found that they could not program the "immobilizer", so I was forced to buy blank keys from the dealer to finish the job. In the end run the price at the dealer was similar to iKeyLess.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Uncut Honda Transponder Key For A 2006 Honda Civic
Replacement Transponder Key for a 2006 Honda Civic. - Used For A: 2006 Honda Civic
Click here for more information about Uncut Honda Transponder Key For A 2006 Honda Civic
0 comments:
Post a Comment