Remote Start System with Keyless Entry Review

Remote Start System with Keyless Entry
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Took a little bit longer to install than I thought it would, but I wanted it done RIGHT. First try after installing it and it worked great!!! It worked great for about 3 months, then the range kept getting shorter and shorter, till I had to be within 5 FEET of the vehicle!!!! (for locks AND starter) -- what good is a remote starter if you have to be 5 feet from vehicle?!
Company DID replace the main box, so I didn't have to do any re-wiring. Just took the old box to the store and they opened a new one for the exchange. GREAT!!!! But the SAME THING happened. Worked for about 5 months, then the range got shorter and NOW it doesn't work at all. Even after LOTS of re-programing attempts, and re-grounding the system. Sure the price is right, but I still expect the product to work!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Remote Start System with Keyless Entry

DIRECTED 265B

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Remote Start System with Keyless Entry

0 comments:

Post a Comment