
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)After my old remote went out I priced with Ford and the lock smith that came to unlock my truck. They each wanted between $75 & $80 for a new one. I thought I would not be able to get a new one for a while as I just can't see spending that much on a remote. Then I did a web search and saw Amazon had a store that sold them at a much better price. I thought, why not, this is Amazon. If it isn't what it says it is they will refund my money. When the remote came in I took it to my truck, followed the simple instructions and I now have a working remote again!! Awesome!
Thanks!
Tony
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ford Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button For A 2003 Ford F-Series Truck
Replacement OEM Remote Keyless Entry Fob for a 2003 Ford F-Series Truck. FCC ID: CWTWB1U331. - Used For A: 2003 Ford F-Series Truck

0 comments:
Post a Comment