Crimestopper RS1 Remote Start with Keyless Entry Review

Crimestopper RS1 Remote Start with Keyless Entry
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I did not actually purchase this product, but I have a Cool Start remote starter that came with a recently purchased Sunfire and I am not really sure how to use it. If I press just the one start button, the car starts up, the engine revs and becomes increasingly louder, and the the engine dies. I know that's really bad for the engine, so I don't want to try to figure it out again until I get some instructions! I know there is a sequence of buttons to press, but I'm not sure what they are. I was hoping that maybe anyone who sells the product or other Cool Start items would be able to help me out?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crimestopper RS1 Remote Start with Keyless Entry



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Crimestopper RS1 Remote Start with Keyless Entry

0 comments:

Post a Comment